Item # POC00BK
POC AVIP Rain Jacket - Men's $299.95
Precipitation is precious.
We'll be the first to admit the rain isn't our favorite flavor of weather experienced at the Competitive offices here in Northern Utah, seeing we'd rather be pedaling our bikes up winding canyon roads in the Wasatch Range. However, in the grand scheme of things rain is a seriously precious commodity, seeing it turns an otherwise parched landscape into a lush sea of greenery. So when heavy downpours threaten to leave us training indoors, we instead zip into the 3-layer protection afforded by the POC Men's AVIP Rain Jacket and head for the hills in pleasant dryness, breathable comfort, and excellent visibility.
This protective rain jacket is part of POC's AVIP collection, which aims to balance the needs of cyclists seeking greater visibility and protection while pushing themselves on the road. As such, you'll find the AVIP Rain Jacket is equipped with a lightweight 3-layer construction boasting a 10k waterproof rating for total dryness in downpours and light showers alike. This construction remains highly breathable, so you won't soak in your own perspiration while riding at a brisk cadence. And to ensure you're seen when it's especially dark and gloomy outside, numerous reflective logos pop to passing traffic. If you need even greater visibility, pick up the Zink Orange colorway, which is sure to catch the attention of passing drivers.
- Protective jacket for cycling in heavy rain and wind
- Tailored with pre-bent sleeves for the cycling position
- 3-layer construction is waterproof (10k) and breathable
- DWR-infused nylon shell beads off heavy rain and moisture
- Fully taped seams, as to ensure moisture doesn't seep in
- Full-length YKK zipper with stormflap to keep out rain
- Soft brushed collar prevents scratchiness and irritation
- Reflective logo on backside and left sleeve for visibility
View more Men's Jackets
|Knuckle Circumference||6.3 - 6.7in
(16 - 17cm)
|6.7 - 7.5in
(17 - 19cm)
|6.7 - 8.3in
(17 - 21cm)
|6.7 - 9in
(17 - 23cm)
|8.7 - 9.5in
(22 - 24cm)
|Hand Length||5.5 - 6in
(14 - 15cm)
|6 - 6.7in
(15 - 17cm)
|6.7 - 7.5in
(17 - 19cm)
|7.5 - 8.3in
(19 - 21cm)
|8.3 - 8.7in
(21 - 22cm)
- This size table should be considered as a guide when choosing the right size of your POC gear.
- Measure underneath your arms around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Standing with your feet together, measure around the widest part of your thighs.
- Knuckle Circumference:
- Measure around your knuckles not including the thumb.