Item # POC00BL
POC AVIP Ceramic Long-Sleeve Jersey - Men's $189.95
Softens the sting of sliding out.
Taking POC's Attention Visibility Interaction Protection (AVIP) concept to the next level, the Men's AVIP Ceramic Short-Sleeve Jersey employs ceramic panels along the hips, shoulders, and sleeves to reduce road rash and mitigate abrasive damage during a high-speed crash. This particular version sports long sleeves, which provides greater coverage from abrasion when you take an unexpected fall or slide out at higher speeds. It remains true to POC's AVIP series with its striking two-tone aesthetic for greater visibility, alongside reflective logos for safety in high traffic areas.
The ceramic panels are printed on, meaning they'll remain flexible and highly breathable, yet still provide heightened protection from abrasive slides on the pavement when you happen to take a nasty fall. A side benefit of these ceramic panels is the disrupted airflow from their textured surface, creating a small but noticeable increase in aerodynamic efficiency on the road. And because you'll likely be pushing yourself on the road, mesh ventilation panels are strategically placed underneath the arms for improved airflow and temperature regulation.
- Takes POC's AVIP concept to new levels with ceramic panels
- Ceramic panels at hips, shoulders, sleeves prevent road rash
- Ceramic panels help to disrupt airflow along leading edges
- Lightweight 4-way stretch fabric fits like a second skin
- Mesh placed at underarms to provide cooling airflow
- Three rear pockets, plus a waterproof cell phone pocket
- Reflective logos on sleeves and rear for visibility
View more Men's Long Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
|Knuckle Circumference||6.3 - 6.7in
(16 - 17cm)
|6.7 - 7.5in
(17 - 19cm)
|6.7 - 8.3in
(17 - 21cm)
|6.7 - 9in
(17 - 23cm)
|8.7 - 9.5in
(22 - 24cm)
|Hand Length||5.5 - 6in
(14 - 15cm)
|6 - 6.7in
(15 - 17cm)
|6.7 - 7.5in
(17 - 19cm)
|7.5 - 8.3in
(19 - 21cm)
|8.3 - 8.7in
(21 - 22cm)
- This size table should be considered as a guide when choosing the right size of your POC gear.
- Measure underneath your arms around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Standing with your feet together, measure around the widest part of your thighs.
- Knuckle Circumference:
- Measure around your knuckles not including the thumb.