Why We Like The X-Alp Divide Cycling Shoe
Pearl Izumi's X-Alp Divide Cycling Shoe blends the boundary between the stiffness of road cycling shoes and all-terrain confidence. It's a great shoe for on and off-bike agility and features a two-bolt SPD cleat compatibility. Lightweight and durable riding performance come along with a reinforced toe cap for added coverage, and an anatomic two-strap configuration helps us find our ideal fit. We like these shoes for everything from commuting to riding dirt and trails.
- A versatile shoe for inspiring on and off-bike confidence
- Bonded seamless upper for lightweight, durable riding performance
- Reinforced toe cap increases coverage and protection for our ride
- Anatomic two-strap configuration improves fit and comfort
- Aggressive outsole pattern improves both traction and durability
- Two-bolt SPD cleat compatibility for all-round fun
- Item #PLZ00RS
- Upper Material
- bonded seamless [toe cap] reinforced
- dual hook-and-loop
- full-length nylon
- aggressive lugs
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- 13oz (368g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- cross-country, trail
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.