X-Alp Divide Cycling Shoe
Based off Peal Izumi's best-selling all-road V4 cycling shoes, the X-Alp Divide is ready for all-terrain adventures ranging from trail to indoor cycling classes. Its seamless upper bonds airy mesh with lightweight, durable fabric and a toe cap for extra protection. SPD cleat compatibility covers almost all your cycling needs, and the aggressive sole pattern ensures traction whenever your foot leaves the pedal.
- Cycling shoe made for trails, non-technical dirt riding and commutes
- Full-length nylon plate for roadlike stiffness
- 2-bolt cleat mount is adjustable for a comfortable power transfer
- Bonded, seamless upper with reinforced toe cap for added protection
- Open mesh toe box boosts ventilation for cool, airy comfort
- Aggressive sole pattern provides superior traction and durability
- Item #PLZ00RO
- Upper Material
- bonded seamless synthetic
- two hook-and-loop straps
- full-length nylon shank
- lugged rubber with aggressive tread pattern
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [size 43] 12.3oz (350g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.