ELITE Pursuit Sleeveless Jersey
While most of the summer graces us with weather we dream about through the winter, there are undoubtedly a few days that hit us with triple-digit temps and scorching sun that's down right oppressive. But with so much of our year covered with snow and frost, we have a hard time justifying skipping a ride just because it's a little too warm out, and it seems that designers at Pearl Izumi feel the same way, and they acknowledge the challenges by crafting the ELITE Pursuit Sleeveless Jersey for Women to offer you skin-cooling fabric, and all day sun protection without the need to slather on the sunscreen.
The ELITE Pursuit Sleeveless Jersey is stitched together with Pearl's ELITE Transfer In-R-Cool fabric, powered by Ice-fil to keep you as cool as possible on the bike by constantly wicking away perspiration, and drying in a flash. It provides a full 50+ UPF protection, keeping your core and back safe from harmful UV rays for long hours on the bike, so you don't have to layer on sunscreen every hour, or load up on Aloe Vera post-ride. The fabric is cut to sit close to you, with generous stretch that allows you to stay comfortable, and aerodynamic panels over the shoulders that keep you cutting through the wind, thanks to PRO Transfer Aero fabric.
To help you drop heat in the front, the ELITE Pursuit Sleeveless Jersey features a full-length zipper with a tailored draft flap, so you can let the breeze in when you bomb down steep canyons, or zip up if wind picks up and temps dip. The back of the jersey sets you up with three pockets for stashing your beef jerky and gummy bears, and an elasticized gripper along the hem to hold things in place when you're in the drops pushing up steep climbs.
- A skin-cooling jersey for sweltering summer days
- In-R-Cool fabric regulates temp and wicks sweat
- Shoulder panels cut through wind with aero fabric
- Full-length zip lets you drop heat quickly
- Stash your riding essentials in three back pockets
- Hem locks into place thanks to elasticized gripper
- Stay visible in low-light with reflective elements and BioViz colors
- Item #PLZ00NQ
- [body] 100% polyester, Ice-fil, IR Block[shoulders] 71% polyester, 29% lycra, [side panels] 88% polyester, 12% elastane, Ice-fil, [back panel] 65% nylon, 35% lycra
- UPF Rating
- 3 rear
- details, BioViz colors
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty