Always has your back.
Whether you're out on the bike or just moseying around town, the Pearl Izumi Women's Versa Barrier Jacket is destined to become your new favorite cold-weather piece. Crafted from a protective Versa Barrier fabric, and sporting a DWR finish, this jacket acts as a reliable shield against wind and rain during your adventure, while maintaining a soft hand feel for plush comfort. The adjustable hood and tall collar bolster your defense against the elements, while hidden hand mitts in the sleeve cuffs keep you covered with emergency protection when you're caught in bad weather without your gloves. Then, the drop-tail coverage in the back keeps your keister protected from splashback as your navigate puddle-ridden roads, and reflective accents throughout boost your visibility on rides that go after dark.
- Stylish, protective jacket for rides under uncertain skies
- Durable, weather-resistance fabric adds protection
- Regular fit allows room for layers underneath
- Drop-tail coverage helps keep your backside dry
- Hidden mitts in the cuffs warm cold hands in a pinch
- Reflective accents boost visibility
- Multiple pockets keep daily essentials close by
View more Women's Jackets
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
(95.3 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(108.0 - 114.3cm)
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 74.9cm)
(74.9 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 94.0cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.