You train obsessively for your upcoming triathlon and refine your gear to maximize speed at every race stage. Give yourself speedy transitions and powerful pedaling in the cycling stage with the Pearl Izumi Women's Tri Fly Elite V6 Shoe. This race-specific cycling shoe is best suited for demanding triathletes with its Carbon Power Plate, which is the stiffest in Pearl's line. Paired with Unibody construction for an ultra-low stack height of 5 millimeters, the Carbon Power Plate delivers unwavering power transfer when every second is counting against you.
The Anatomic Tri Closure ensures speedy transitions without fumbling with complicated lacing systems, allowing you to quickly hop on your race bike without distraction. Because you'll probably be wet from the previous swim stage, the seamless composite upper remains comfortable without socks, in case you don't want residual moisture in your shoes. Large mesh vents disperse any sweat or excess moisture, so you don't succumb to irritation as you're pedaling briskly down the road.
- Race-specific shoe for demanding triathletes
- Anatomic Tri Closure for speedy transitions
- Carbon Power Plate maximizes power transfer
- Unibody construction lowers the stack height
- Seamless upper is comfortable without socks
- Mesh vents disperse sweat and residual moisture
- Dual-density EVA footbed provides arch support
View more Women's Triathlon Shoes