Why We Like the Transfer Mesh Short-Sleeve Baselayer
The Transfer Mesh Baselayer is the perfect foundation to any high performance kit, keeping your body temperature properly regulated through moisture control, allowing you to keep you riding across a broad temperature range while staying dry and comfortable. The airy, high-stretch PRO Transfer Mesh fabric is enhanced with In-R-Cool to improve thermoregulation and keep you cooler and dryer. GoFresh keeps the funk at bay and even allows this piece to be worn multiple times between washes, so you’ll never have to ride without it. Wear this baselayer on its own for the trainer, under a short sleeve jersey during the heat of summer, and then add it to your layering system in the spring or fall months for an additional layer of insulation.
- A premium baselayer for cycling and mountain biking
- Assists with temperature regulation and moisture control
- Sweat-activated fabric keeps you dry and comfortable
- Second-skin fit moves with you on the bike
- Useful as a layering piece any time of the year
- bluesign® approved odor treatment keeps the garment fresh
- Designed for all-day performance, from chilly starts to hot finishes
- Item #PLZO8FW
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Recycled/Repurposed
- PRO Transfer Mesh (64% recycled polyester, 26% polyester, 10% elastane)
- Insulation Weight
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 26.25in
- crew-neck short-sleeve baselayer
- GoFresh (bluesign® approved
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 3oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.