Pearl Izumi's Summit Gloves have your hands covered for Sunday socials on your favorite trail system, Saturday morning cyclocross, or even a mid-Spring road ride. The palms are made from soft, durable synthetic leather and silicone screening on the fingers for sure bar grip, with lightweight neoprene protection on the back of the hand to protect from errant debris. The index finger and thumb feature conductive synthetic leather for easy use of touchscreen devices so you can document the adventure and answer important calls without needing to take your gloves on and off at each stop. Final touches include a hook-and-loop wrist closure to dial in the fit and a soft terry thumb back to deftly wipe away sweat on the fly.
- Versatile and affordable full-fingered mountain biking glove
- Soft, durable synthetic leather palm proves its toughness
- Protective neoprene on back of hand absorbs chatter
- Grippy silicone screening on finger tips enhances overall grip
- Touchscreen-compatible to help you stay connected