All paces, all winter.
When we're in the saddle in winter, we typically have two speeds: easy, conversational spins and base miles ticked off at tempo. Either way, Pearl Izumi's Select Escape Softshell Women's Jacket fills an integral space in our wardrobes by fending off wind, water, and cold at all cycling paces—in short, everything needed to stay on the road and off the trainer through winter.
The jacket's key feature is its 3-layer softshell membrane, which combines a windproof, water-resistant shield with breathability and thermal insulation. This material is occasionally relieved with panels of pure thermal material, which help regulate the temperature and conditions of your body's microclimate by allowing a bit more breathability than the softshell.
The jacket is meant for use in temperatures in the low 40s and below, so it's cut to accommodate layering, and two zippered pockets provide storage options for additional winter wear. It's finished with a few details that further recommend it for inclement conditions, including a draft flap under the full-length front zipper and reflective details to help keep you visible in low-light, frigid, and damp conditions.
- A winter cycling jacket to keep you on the road and off the trainer
- Softshell membrane is windproof and water-resistant
- Strategically placed thermal inserts maintain breathability
- Designed to accommodate thermal layering for cycling into the 30s
- Zippered pockets protect and secure ride essentials
- Reflective elements help boost visibility in low-light conditions
View more Women's Jackets
Gore Bike Wear Element Windstopper Active Shell Zip-Off Jacket - Women's
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
(95.3 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(108.0 - 114.3cm)
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 74.9cm)
(74.9 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 94.0cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.