Why We Like The Rove Thermal Shirt
The Pearl Izumi Rove Thermal Shirt is what we inconspicuously wear on days we’re going from the shop straight to the trailhead. This thermal keeps heat in on those cold fall days, whether we’re giving customers bike demos outside or hitting the trails on cold evenings after work.
- Casual looking flannel is built for performance
- Recycled polyester is durable and keeps heat in
- Drop tail keeps dirt out of our waistbands
- Button-up style keeps shirt on and tight
- Relaxed fit is easy to layer underneath
- Item #PLZO8EI
- Responsible Collection
- 97% recycled polyester, 3% elastane
- Center Back Length
- [xx-large] 30in
- 2 chest, 1 zippered side
- stowable rear flag
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
September 30, 2020
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
- 6' 2"
I really like the Rove line of product. Especially the flannel. The thermal is perfect for those early morning rides or late rides after work. It is an extremely versatile piece. It is slim fit and warm. Super durable.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help