Supportive coverage with minimal bulk.
When it's a bit too windy, but not quite cold, throw on the Pearl Izumi Pursuit Attack Cycling tights for women to offer a touch of warmth, without bulk. With summer weight Attack fabric, these tights are designed for milder conditions, when it's just brisk enough to want full-leg coverage, but not enough to warrant thick fleecy layers of insulation. Pearl's Select Pursuit women's specific chamois gives you smooth, next-to-skin comfort and adds cushion to minimize chafing and uncomfortable saddle sores. When the lighting is low, BioViz reflective elements catch headlights to illuminate your presence and boost your visibility to drivers.
- A lightweight tight to shield your legs from mild weather
- Women's Select Pursuit 1:1 chamois reduces chafing
- Increase your visibility with BioViz accents
- Full coverage without thick fleecy bulk
- Perfect for mild fall and spring cycling
View more Women's Tights & Bib Tights
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
(95.3 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(108.0 - 114.3cm)
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 74.9cm)
(74.9 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 94.0cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.