Why We Like The Pro Limited Edition Bib Short
We like to start and end our ride in comfort, and the Pro Limited Edition Bib Short from Pearl Izumi makes that happen, no matter how many miles we're clocking. Cushy support comes thanks to the PRO Escape 1:1 chamois, specifically designed for women, so we can feel good when we're pedaling full-throttle up that climb we've been dreading for 20 miles. Wide, laser-cut bib straps keep everything in place and feel like they're barely there, and a raw-edge hem creates a smooth short-to-skin transition that eliminates irritation from repetitive motion.
- Ride the good line with support and comfort throughout our ride
- PRO Transfer fabric for balanced compression all day
- PRO Escape 1:1 chamois is soft and supportive in the saddle
- V-strap, drop-tail design makes nature breaks a breeze
- Center front bib clip for middle or side strap positioning
- Silicone leg grippers hold it all in place without constricting movement
- BioViz reflective elements ensure we're seen in low light conditions
- Item #PLZO8L5
- 46% nylon, 38% polyester, 16% elastane
- spring, summer, fall
- PRO Escape 1:1
- Leg Gripper
- BioViz reflective elements
- Manufacturer Warranty
- road cycling
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.