Why We Like The Expedition Pro Limited Edition Bib Short
We thrive when the pavement ends and the gravel paths and dusty backroads begin. It's our happy place, and it's what the Expedition Pro Limited Edition Bib Short is designed for. PRO Transfer fabric offers a lightly compressive feel that's supportive and comfortable for our ride, and Pearl Izumi's new Levitate PRO chamois cushions in the saddle. This bib short provides the flexibility and function we need for day-long or multi-day gravel grinds, and it even features thigh cargo pockets for holding a smattering of gels or our phone.
- Explore, expedition, enjoy that gravel grind with these supportive bibs
- Italian PRO Transfer fabric is lightly compressive and comfortable
- Levitate PRO chamois for cushy comfort in the saddle
- Low profile cargo pockets on the thighs and two small rear pockets
- Drop-tail design for quick and discreet bathroom breaks
- PI Dry technology shrugs off puddle spray and light showers
- Item #PLZO8L6
- Responsible Collection
- 46% recycled nylon, 38% polyester, 16% elastane
- spring, summer, fall
- Levitate PRO
- thigh cargo pockets, dual rear
- laser-cut bib straps
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 6oz
- gravel, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.