ELITE Thermal Wool Socks
When the mercury plummets and you're still committed to the open road, pull on the Pearl Izumi Elite Thermal Wool Socks. Thanks to the magic of merino, the Elite Thermal insulates even when wet and sucks moisture away from your skin like a vacuum, so you can pedal through winter's worst without freezing your feet off.
The Elite Thermal Socks are made from Pearl's Elite Transfer Merino wool yarn. This light but warm material provides a natural defense against discomfort and odor and moves moisture away from your skin to keep you pedaling comfortably. To ensure comfort, Pearl shaped the socks with anatomic arch compression, a flat-toe design, and strategically placed light cushioning under the foot to help prevent chafing and blisters.
- Stay on your bike longer in cozy, technical socks
- Merino wool is soft and breathable
- Nylon enhances moisture management
- Naturally resists the buildup of odors
- Anatomic arch band provides support
- Light cushion absorbs pressure