ELITE Pursuit Short
As you start dreaming about next cycling season, we'd recommend replenishing your wardrobe with Pearl Izumi's ELITE Pursuit Shorts, because nothing ruins the pleasures of spring cycling faster than a less-than fresh, worn-out chamois. No stranger to colorful designs, Pearl Izumi takes a refreshing departure from basic black kit with the attention-grabbing ELITE Pursuits, and the shorts have no shortage of effective technology to ensure that they're just as functional as they are stylish.
The ELITE Pursuits rely on Pearl Izumi's ELITE Transfer In-R-Cool fabric to rapidly wick moisture away from your skin as you ride, and the addition of Lycra elastane fibers in the fabric establishes a close, almost second-skin fit around your legs, so you won't have to worry about bunching fabric shifting around as you stand on a punchy climb or shift from drops to hoods to flats during long drags on flat country roads. Silicone leg grippers and a longer nine-inch inseam also serve to provide dependable coverage, while a wide waistband sits comfortably — not oppressively — against your skin as you're stretched over the handlebars.
As you reach for the ELITE Pursuit before a ride, you can depend on the ELITE Pursuit 1:1 Chamois to perform well whether you've worn it three times that week or not since last month. The soft, four-way stretch top layer moves with you as you pedal, while plush, high-density foam promises to dull the harshness of the saddle as you rack up the miles.
- Cycling shorts with superior cooling and reflective sun protection
- Temp-regulating fabric wicks sweat and deflects the day's heat
- Form-fitting design keeps you moving freely
- Slight compression fights fatigue and speeds up recovery time
- Women's-specific chamois cushions chatter and impact
- Reflective elements boost your overall visibility
- Silicone leg gripper keeps the fit locked in place