Breathable barrier from the elements.
More packable than a rain jacket and more protective than a windbreaker, the Pearl Izumi Elite Barrier Jacket acts as a breathable fortress against windy weather and scattered showers. The shell's DWR treatment beads off light showers and road spray from dampening your inner layers, while the full-length draft flap seals out rogue gusts. Plus, its highly breathable polyester shell enhances thermo-regulation, keeping the inside from turning into a sauna on wet, muggy rides.
The anatomic, yet relaxed cut keeps it comfortable through a wide range of cycling positions. Best of all, it packs down small enough to fit into your jersey's rear pocket for deployable protection on-the-fly, should the weather change at a moment's notice. Other key features include a drop-tail rear hem for extra protection, as well as elasticized hem and cuffs for a secure, stay-put fit. You'll also appreciate the jacket's highly visible logo and reflective hits for extra safety at night.
- A breathable fortress against windy weather and showers
- Breathable polyester shell cuts through wind, lets sweat escape
- Keep the rain at bay with DWR treatment
- Draft flap seals the inside from rogue gusts of wind
- Relaxed cut is comfortable in the saddle, and with layers
- Packs down small enough for your jersey pocket when the storm clears
- Drop-tail hem offers coverage from wheel spray
- Elasticized hem and cuffs help your fit stay in place