ELITE Escape Barrier Jacket
More packable than a rain jacket and more protective than a windbreaker, the Pearl Izumi Elite Barrier Jacket acts as a breathable fortress against windy weather and scattered showers. The shell's DWR treatment beads off light showers and road spray from dampening your inner layers, while the full-length draft flap seals out rogue gusts. Plus, its highly breathable polyester shell enhances thermo-regulation, keeping the inside from turning into a sauna on wet, muggy rides.
The anatomic, yet relaxed cut keeps it comfortable through a wide range of cycling positions. Best of all, it packs down small enough to fit into your jersey's rear pocket for deployable protection on-the-fly, should the weather change at a moment's notice. Other key features include a drop-tail rear hem for extra protection, as well as elasticized hem and cuffs for a secure, stay-put fit. You'll also appreciate the jacket's highly visible logo and reflective hits for extra safety at night.
- Light cycling jacket for uncertain weather conditions
- Poly fabric with DWR delivers wind- and water-resistance
- Semi-fitted design keeps protection close to body
- Elastic hem and cuffs seal in warmth and keep out the elements
- Reflective elements boost your overall visibility at night
- One rear zippered pocket keeps essentials safe
- Silicone gripper at waist holds the jacket in position