If you're looking for an unfussy everyday MTB short with a slimmer fit than DH/Enduro baggies, end your search with the Pearl Izumi Canyon Short. A longtime favorite amongst the dirt-loving set, the Canyon manages to occupy the space between freeride slouch and full XC Lycra, and it's a space other manufacturers would be wise to acknowledge exists. At a price point that won't blow your budget for summer upgrades and weekend ride trips, the Canyon comes with a slim but athletic fit that moves with you over rocky cruxes and swooping berms, as well as a shorter 8-inch inseam that won't swallow shorter lady shredders. Pearl includes a plush, but flexible chamois with the detachable liner, and builds in a wide, flexible waistband that won't chafe or pinch throughout all-day adventures.
- Seek out endless brown pow in this versatile everyday short
- Slim, athletic fit is tailored without being tight
- Stretchy, moisture wicking fabric breathes on summer days
- Shorter 8-inch inseam works well for smaller riders
- Detachable liner includes Pearl's Women's 3D Tour Chamois
- Waistband adjusts internally to provide a custom fit
View more Women's Baggy Bike Shorts
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
(95.3 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(108.0 - 114.3cm)
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 74.9cm)
(74.9 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 94.0cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.