Why We Like The Canyon Short With Liner
With a trimmer fit than most downhill/enduro baggies, the Pearl Izumi Canyon Shorts have a lightweight fit and feel that's ideal for cross-country and trail riding. Tapping into the space between full Lycra and full enduro, the Canyon comes with a slim but athletic fit that moves with us on the bike, and a shorter 9.5in length that won't get hung up on our saddles. Removable liner shorts are included that feature a women's-specific chamois.
- Women's mountain bike shorts for XC and trail rides
- Constructed from recycled abrasion-resistant ripstop
- Two zippered hand pockets stow cards, key, and snacks
- A tall stretchy waistband offers a secure and comfortable fit
- Removable liner short with chamois is included
- Item #PLZO8HO
- Responsible Collection
- [shorts] 91% recycled polyester, 9% spandex, [chamois liner] 77% recycled polyester, 14% elastane, 9% polyester
- Removable Liner
- Women's 1:1 SELECT Escape
- 2 zippered hand
- wide stretch waistband
- Manufacturer Warranty
- cross-country, trail
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.