Why We Like The Bioviz Barrier Jacket
We tend to wake up way too early for our morning ride and stay out past sunset when the weather is clear, which means we need a jacket like the Bioviz Barrier Jacket from Pearl Izumi to keep us nice and visible on the road. The print on the front, back, and sleeves is made up of reflective elements, and so are the logos and a strip along the rear hem. These details pass Pearl Izumi's BioViz standards and are sure to keep us seen when there's not much visibility to be had.
- High visibility jacket for riding when the sun dips out
- Ripstop polyester made from recycled material features a DWR finish
- BioViz reflective print for maximum low-light visibility
- Two-way zipper for ventilation from the top or bottom
- Silicone rear gripper holds everything in place
- Rear pocket for essential items
- Item #PLZO8A2
- Responsible Collection
- [main] 100% recycled polyester ripstop [pocket] 100% polyester
- spring, summer, fall
- 2-way zipper
- 1 zippered rear pocket
- BioViz reflective print (front, side, rear)
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.