All-Road V4 Cycling Shoe
You don't like to limit yourself. One day, you're 10 miles deep on some singletrack enjoying the smell of loamy dirt and pine, the next you're hammering out road miles in your local Critical Mass, and next weekend you'll be heading to the Swell for a gravel-grinding bikepacking adventure. We admit, you may want to switch up your steed between those rides, but with Pearl Izumi's All-Road V4 Cycling Shoes, one thing you won't have to switch up is your kicks. These versatile shoes are designed to tackle it all, from spin class to mountain biking, with bonded seamless uppers that offer all day comfort, anatomic strap closure for dialing in fit without creating pressure points, and breathable lining that helps prevent dreaded hot foot. To support you from beneath, Pearl employs a stiff nylon composite power plate that adds rigidity and durability to the shoes, so you don't lose the power that you put into your pedals. The soles are finished off with lugged rubber that offer excellent traction for off-bike adventures across mountain springs, or off the beaten path to take in the view.
- Versatile shoes ready to take on anything
- Bonded seamless uppers make for all day comfort
- Three anatomic straps secure to reduce hot spots
- Get the most from your power with stiff nylon composite sole
- Lugged rubber keeps your footing sure on off-bike missions
- SELECT insole offers longitudinal and transverse arch support