Why We Like The Magma XC Core Cycling Shoe
Getting sendy doesn't end with the summer months so we wear the Northwave Magma XC Core Cycling Shoe well into the fall and winter season. These boots are made with weather and cold-resistant details to fend off wet weather while we glide through the snow and slush all year long. We wear these boots in the lowest of temps as the internal Primaloft insulated sock keeps the heat in and stops the cold winds from entering.
- Winter cycling boots for cold weather riding
- Primaloft sock keeps heat in and chill weather out
- BOA dial fit keeps shoe snug for the entire ride
- Carbon sole offers race-ready stiffness
- 2-bolt cleat compatibility, cleats not included
- Item #NTWZ05V
- Upper Material
- synthetic with TPU reinforcements
- ECO-thermal padded, 200g Primaloft gold insulation
- SLW2 dial
- Arctic 4-layer insole (EVA, aluminum, EVA, pile)
- Lasting Board 4-layer thermal shield (EVA/aluminum)
- lugged rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- cold-weather mountain biking
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.