Why We Like The Genetix Plus 2 Mountain Bike Shoe
We’re putting on the Northwave Genetix Plus 2 Mountain Bike Shoe for our first foray into clipless mountain biking. After throwing on our favorite pair of 2-bolt pedals and cleats, these shoes fit firmly to our foot with their dial and hook-and-loop closure. We’ll ride with these on our local cross-country loops, being sure to put in a few hard efforts here and there to gain some added fitness. The shoes are infinitely more responsive than our old flat shoes, and the amount of control we’re adding to our bike changes the ride completely.
- Entry-level performance mountain-bike shoe
- Strong outsole breathes well while resisting cuts and tears
- Welded TPU toe protects against impacts
- Speedlight 3D sole is stiff for excellent power transfer
- Dial plus hook-and-loop closure for a perfect fit
- Item #NTWZ05O
- SLW2 dial
- Speedlight 3D
- Cleat Compatibility
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, enduro, trail
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.