Why We Like The Northwave Extreme Pro 3 Cycling Shoe
The Northwave Extreme Pro 3 Cycling Shoe, built for long warm-weather training rides, keeps us cool and comfortable as we put in our daily miles. ARS (Anatomic Reticular Support) technology creates an exoskeleton that adapts to our foot's unique shape and, along with the Powershape Carbon 15 sole, provides optimal power transfer on each pedal stroke. To keep our feet cool as we ride through the summer heat, 3 air-intake ports are positioned on the sole and mesh upper, while the X-DIAL SLW3 dials on the dual-zone closure evenly distribute pressure across the top of our foot for a comfortably secure fit.
- Powerful, breezy cycling shoe for summer miles
- Perforated upper construction provides optimal airflow
- Strategically placed air-intake ports enhance breathability
- Powershape Carbon 15 sole features a stiffness index of 15
- Dual-zone closure with micro-adjust dials eliminates pressure points
- SLW3 dials feature a button that can release one step at a time
- ARS tech delivers an adaptive fit and max power transfer
- Compatible with NW Speedplay/Wahoo adaptors to lower stack height
- Item #NTWZ07I
- Upper Material
- mesh, ARS (Anatomic Reticular Support), PU skeleton
- mesh insert
- 2 X-DIAL SLW3 dials
- double different-density footbed
- Powershape Carbon 15 sole
- Cleat Compatibility
- 3-bolt, NW Speedplay/Wahoo adaptor
- road cycling
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
July 31, 2023
Comfortable High Performance
- I've put it through the wringer
These shoes check all the boxes; light, stiff, good-looking, comfortable, inexpensive. I like a little arch support and this shoe has it molded in the carbon, so no need for an insert. I have been wearing Sidi forever, and these are much less expensive, very good looking, and a bit more aero looking.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help