Why We Like The RLT 9 RDO 4-Star GRX 1x Gravel Bike
Our weekends find us sprinting across grisly gravel roads with the RLT 9 RDO 4-Star GRX 1x Gravel Bike from Niner doing most of the hard work. Whether it's a sustained climb on backroads in the mountains or controlled descents over rocky, rooty surfaces, this is the bike that can tackle it all with ease and prowess. It features a frame that's itching to be outfitted with bags for our long-distance excursions and extra tire clearance for when we want to beef up the rubber for our ride.
Niner's well-known RDO carbon fiber frame makes this bike stand out, but we also appreciate that this bike is paired with the brand's all-new carbon fiber fork. It smooths out our roughest rides to eliminate a good portion of chatter and improve compliance. In addition, the geometry of the RLT 9 RDO ensures comfort for those long, triple-digit-mile days in the saddle where we're holding nothing back. And, while the clean aesthetic of internal cable routing gives the appearance of a sophisticated ride, this bike can be anything we need it to be. Whether it's a bikepacking adventure or a quick sprint up the canyon, this is the bike to deliver the efficiency we both want and need.
- Dirt, trails, and smooth roads are easily conquered with this gravel bike
- Integrated frame mounts enhance options for outfitting for long tours
- Interchangeable wheel size from extra tire clearance for convenience
- Shimano GRX800 1x drivetrain for optimal control and efficiency
- Niner RDO full carbon fork for improved compliance over rough rides
- Ideal performance with gravel and road capabilities