With a three-layer construction and a DWR treatment, the Winter Skull Cap is Louis Garneau's answer to the kind of cold, wet winter rides we often encounter in our home region of northern Utah. It's capable of resisting light drizzles and road spray, which is ideal for cyclists who prefer to do work on the trainer when the skies really open up. It also blocks the cold and conserves body heat while letting excess moisture escape so you don't get stuck in a clammy chill after a few off-season intervals or hill repeats.
- Cold-weather skullcap for chilly, wet days
- Protects against cold and light rain or road spray
- Ponytail opening is a gift to long-haired cyclists
- Perforations promote airflow in less vulnerable areas
- Reflective details improve visibility on those damp days