Don't Let The Cold Stop You.
Show cold days who's boss with the Louis Garneau Women's Training Top. Built for those biting days when the road still calls, this thermal top can be worn as a first layer for lasting comfort through the winter months. It's made from a thick and stretchy Drytex 6000 fabric which has a brushed interior that traps and retains body heat. This construction also lends itself to pulling moisture away from the skin and transporting it to the surface where it can evaporate. A half-length zipper gives you the freedom to regulate your temperature when you're on the move. The top's high collar offers additional protection from the elements and features a seamless design at the front to minimize chaffing.
- A long-sleeve training top for winter conditions
- Thick stretch fabric features a brushed back for warmth
- Moisture-wicking treatment keeps you dry and comfortable
- Half-zip design offers customized ventilation
- High neck with a seamless design in the front for additional protection
- Reflective accent for enhanced visibility
View more Women's Long-Sleeve Base Layers
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.