Louis Garneau brings surprising value and versatility to the table with its Tiffany Women’s Mountain or Road Helmet. The Tiffany boasts features that you would only expect to find on high-end helmets, but at a price that will make you double-take. Even more surprising is the sophisticated styling that Garneau offers in its entry-level helmet.
Garneau bills the Tiffany as a mountain or road helmet. The visor can be removed for a sleek, aerodynamic road style. In-mold construction keeps the weight (and the cost) down. The Tiffany incorporates 20 vents and a surprisingly sophisticated air evacuation channel system that not only cools but helps to manage moisture. Spiderlock Solo III is a permanent helmet stabilizing system with fixed inclination and a headband that completely surrounds the head. One-hand fit adjustments can be made easily with the textured adjustment wheel.
Because your helmet is worn daily, Garneau incorporated sealed Airdry padding. This durable padding molds to your head for comfort and is fully washable. Moisture channels placed into the helmet help to provide airflow through the helmet and wick moisture away to keep your head cool and dry.
- Reliable head protection with ideal comfort and style
- In-mold polycarbonate shell is lightweight yet tough
- Moisture evacuation channels enhance airflow and sweat management
- Spiderlock Solo III increases stability and customizes the fit
- Multiple vents ensure high levels of breathability
- Washable padding helps keep stinky odors at bay