Seemingly casual, surprisingly technical.
The Louis Garneau Women's Steeple Cycling Short takes the form of a laid-back pair of denim shorts, yet it's loaded with technical capabilities that are ideal for hitting your favorite stretch of singletrack. Revolt fabric mimics the fit and feel of soft-wearing denim, yet it's durable enough to withstand the rigors of daily trail rides across rugged terrain. For greater range of motion, this fabric is complemented with a rear stretch panel that conforms to your every move when you're dodging trail obstacles and carving around tight corners.
The detachable Drytex liner shorts give you the option to customize the padding on days when you're trail riding or remove 'em entirely for casual occasions and everyday wear. This padded liner short has a women's-specific Profile MTB chamois with dual-density foam for optimal shock absorption when you're pummeling across rowdy trails. This chamois sports a four-way stretch lining for optimal range of motion and seamless construction to eliminate irritation. LG's beveled edge molding reduces sudden changes in thickness, meaning it'll feel more natural, which is a good thing considering you'll be wearing them for hours on the trail.
- Blends casual aesthetics with technical support
- Revolt fabric is soft-wearing, durable on the trail
- Rear stretch panel for unencumbered riding motion
- Detachable Drytex liner for customizable support
- Profile MTB chamois soaks up jarring vibration
- Zippered hand pockets offer secure storage
- Adjustable waist for a non-slip fit