Providence 2 Chamois Bib Tights
Up your winter cycling game with the Louis Garneau Men's Providence 2 Chamois Bib Tights. They've got everything you need to stay warm and comfortable as you ride, at least for your lower half, featuring wind-resistant Light WindDry 2 fabric to deflect the elements and Heatmaxx on the inside to trap in your body heat. Polartec Highlander Mesh encourages moisture to move away from your body so it can evaporate, and is focused on the straps and other likely places to collect sweat. The men-specific Motion Airgel chamois is designed to wick away moisture and uses Ergo Air technology to maximize airflow. The Providence 2 uses four-way stretch to ensure you can move uninhibited, and has flatlock seams throughout to eliminate chafing. Rounded out with zippers at the ankles, these tights go on and off easily so you can keep moving.
- Full-length bib tights for cold-weather cycling
- Light WindDry 2 fends off wind and moisture
- Heatmaxx knit maximizes retention of body heat
- Polartec Highlander Mesh absorbs sweat and dries quickly
- Men's Motion Airgel chamois provides ergonomic comfort
- Four-way stretch for freedom of motion
- Flatlock seams for comfort during movement
- Ankle zippers for easy on and off
- Item #LGN00KN
- [face fabric] Light WindDry 2, [lining] Heatmaxx, [accents] Polartec Highlander Mesh
- Motion Airgel
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help