Optimum 2 Knickers
Every year when hot summer days give way to brisk autumn mornings, we're presented with a choice: warmers or knickers. Warmers offer more flexibility but, when you're committed to riding in the chill, kit like Louis Garneau's Optimum Knickers do away with the hassle of baby-sitting drooping knee warmers throughout your ride.
The Optimum blends LG's Signature Mat and Quantum fabrics for a construction that targets stretch and comfort. The lack of a fleecy internal face means that these materials are ideal for temperatures ranging from the mid 50s to the mid 60s, though personal preference could push that range by a few degrees Fahrenheit in either direction.
The knickers are finished with a four-way-stretch, graduated chamois that provides support where it's desirable and relief where support would be a bad thing. The waist ensures that everything stays in place with the HugFit band construction. LG's typical Powerband surfaces at the hems to provide grip, and an internal waist pocket keeps your house key from mingling with spare arm warmers, wind vests, and knit gloves in your jersey pockets.
- Non-thermal knickers for shoulder-season cycling
- High-stretch material shields knees without bulky insulation
- AirSport chamois provides support for casual and training rides
- Gently compressive leg and waistband maintain coverage
- Finished with an internal waist pocket and reflective details
- Item #LGNZ4AA
- Signature Mat (83% nylon, 17% spandex), Quantum
- spring, fall
- 1 rear
- UPF Rating
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year