Neo Protect III Shoe Cover
Your hands and feet are the most exposed extremities in cold weather, so shield the latter against road spray, precipitation, biting wind, and general wintery chills with the Neo Protect III Shoe Covers. They're the latest generation of Louis Garneau's redoubtable Neo Protect line, and they return with a few key upgrades including a tab on the hook-and-loop closure for easier use with gloves and an updated sole that better accommodates toe spikes. The active ingredient is still 2mm of neoprene, and the booties are still compatible with lugged mountain shoes and three-bolt road shoes alike.
- All-weather shoe covers that beat the wet chill of winter
- Neoprene construction keeps wind and roadspray at bay
- Hook-and-loop closure with flap for use with gloves
- Sole compatible with road shoes and mountain lugs
- Updated design better accommodates toe spikes
- Tall cuff reduces gap between to tights or warmers
- Reflective details boost visibility while pedaling in low-light conditions
- Item #LGN00LA
- [body] neoprene (2mm), spandex
- neoprene, Hypalon (polyethylene)
- lugged and non-lugged shoes
- Recommended Use
- road cycling, mountain bike
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 28, 2021
- I've used it several times
These have done a good job of keeping my feet warm, but they are not durable. I've only worn them a handful of times with minimal walking and both overshoes have developed holes in the heels and toes.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help