These shorts are a great option for cyclists that prefer shorts over bibs, but still appreciate the performance benefits of premium fabrics and a comfortable fit. The waistband sits taller than traditional cycling shorts, rivaling the support of bib shorts but without the restrictive feeling of straps tugging at your shoulders.
Constructed from a blend of high-quality compressive Lycra fabrics, the Neo Power Art Motion Shorts are designed to contour your muscles perfectly, providing maximum support and quick-drying comfort for both long and short rides alike. The Hitop waistband sits taller than traditional men's waistbands, keeping the shorts comfortably in place whether you're pedaling in our out of the saddle. Laser-finished leg bands further secure the fit without any pinching or bunching.
Louis Garneau completes the shorts with their well-regarded Motion Airgel chamois, which uses a combination of multi-thickness foam and perforated gel inserts to keep your sit bones happy throughout the ride. Vents at the front maintain breathability without sacrificing comfort, while a central channel at the front relieves pressure from sensitive areas. A deep slit at the back is bridged by vented mesh to allow for multi-directional motion, ensuring you won't have to worry about repositioning the shorts halfway through your ride.
- Cycling shorts with a comfortable and supportive fit
- Compressive fabrics lend muscular stability
- Hitop waistband rivals the support of bib shorts
- Perforated vents on waistband for breathability
- Anti-chafing seams prevent irritation on long rides
- Laser-finished leg bands stay in place without pinching
- Chamois uses perforated gel inserts for comfort and breathability