Mondo Evo 3 Bib Tight
Though it may be tempting to stay inside and cozy up with a book when temperatures dip and winds blow, you know well that the scale will tell you that there are more important things to do, and with your goals for next season, you're not one to shirk your responsibilities. Louis Garneau aims to help take the sting out of cold breezes and winter frost with the Mondo Evo 3 Bib Tights, built to be tough enough to take you from fall to spring, so you can keep hammering out your miles in the outdoors. That's because they're crafted from resilient fabrics designed to trap heat, with HeatMax panels on the back, and front panels of Supra WindDry to cut through the wind and rain, so you can stay focused on your goals, instead of worrying about the temperature. To make sure you're supported from all sides, Garneau equips the Mondo Evo 3 with its MotionAirGel chamois that soaks up vibrations from harsh winter roads, thanks to its multi-density construction, and gel inserts, paired with mesh panels to aid in moisture transfer so the soggy weather doesn't leave you feeling bogged down underneath too.
- Winter-ready tights for taking on low temps
- Heatmax fabric traps heat in its fibers
- Cut through wind and rain with Supra WindDry front
- Take the sting out of rough roads with MotionAirGel chamois
- Reflective logos boost low light visibility
- Mesh bib uppers allow your skin to breathe