The Modesto 3 is the latest generation of Louis Garneau's most popular men's cycling jacket. It may not be as breathable or versatile as the more expensive Spire jacket, but its combination of a wind- and water-resistant main body material and highly breathable paneling under the arms means it's more than enough jacket to see most cyclists through from November to March.
As with its predecessors, the Modesto 3 is also cut more generously than LG's race wear, so it can accommodate insulating sublayers to keep you riding in the depths of winter. A less flattering fit is a small price to pay for a jacket that'll keep you off the indoor trainer and out on the road for longer.
- A cycling jacket for cold weather and inclement conditions
- Main body constructed with weather-resistant paneling
- Supplemented with mesh inserts to boost breathability
- Standard fit leaves space for thermal layering
- Spacious rear pocket zips closed to protect accessories
- Zipper garage eliminates contact between zipper and throat
- Storm flap reinforces zipper against the weather
- Reflective details help keep you visible on cold, overcast days