Matrix 2.0 Neck Warmer
Dressing for a chilly ride can be a dilemma. If you over-clothe, then you've got to strip mid-ride and carry around a bunch of bulk. If you under-clothe, well, it's best not to think about that. We find that the Louis Garneau Matrix 2.0 Neck Warmer strikes the perfect balance, eliminating the over/under-clothed binary with its warmth and flexibility.
Its Matrix 2.0 fabric is laid out in different zones to offer protection from the cold air and breathability to keep you comfortable. It stretches and conforms so you can pull it on easily but it still covers snugly with no extra bulk. The 4-way stretch knit reduces chafing by keeping seams to a minimum, and the grey and black color scheme and understated logo on the jaw mean you won't look like a rolling billboard. Plus, in the (almost inevitable) situation where you start to overheat, you can bunch it down around your neck to cool off without having to stop, remove your helmet, and stuff it into a pocket.
- Balance warmth and comfort with a lightweight warmer
- Matrix 2.0 fabric is laid in zones for targeted protection
- 4-way stretch is easy to pull on, traps in heat without bulk
- Fabric is light and breathable, ushers moisture outwards to dry
- Compact for easy stashing in pockets, or bunching around your neck on the climb
- Item #LGN003L
- Matrix 2.0 (77% nylon, 13% polyester, 10% spandex)
- Recommended Use
- cold-weather cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year