When weather conditions are sure to change through the course of your ride, you want your outfit as adaptable as possible. That's where the Louis Garneau Matrix 2.0 Arm Warmers come in. They may feel too thin to be efficient, but thanks to a multizone construction these arm warmers offer breathability and protection where you need it without added stitching. When worn with a regular jersey, and perhaps a wind-stopping base layer, they give you insurance against the cold and the ability to cool off when it warms up. The seamless construction minimizes chafing for enhanced comfort in shifting conditions.
- Arm warmers that offer an alternative to a long-sleeve bike jersey
- Lightweight stretch fabric for optimal comfort
- Multizone construction enhances breathability and protection
- Seamless construction minimizes chaffing
View more Arm Warmers
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.