Sometimes you just want to go for a casual weekend spin or pedal to the local café without alienating yourself in a flashy jersey with bright colors and loud logos. For these instances, slip into the Louis Garneau Men's Manchester Jersey for a subtle, low-key aesthetic that doesn't scream racer, but still remains comfortable on the road with its lightweight, moisture-wicking Zircon fabric. The regular fit doesn't feel overly tight or restrictive like racier jerseys, yet it still conforms to your body without flapping at speed. It's finished with reflective seams for added visibility, plus a zippered rear pocket with cord routing for listening to music.
- Low-key jersey for rides to the café and casual road outings
- Regular fit takes a departure from skin-tight race jerseys
- Zircon fabric keeps you cool and comfortable on the road
- Full-length zip allows you to regulate body temperature
- Reflective seams pop in low light for added visibility
- Zippered rear pocket with cord routing for headphones