Why We Like The Fit Sensor Texture 7.5 Short
Cycling shorts aren't just for hardcore riders—any cyclist can benefit from the plush support and sleek design of a quality short like the Louis Garneau Fit Sensor Texture 7.5 Short to find unrivaled comfort in the saddle. The 7.5in inseam offers greater protection and support along the upper leg, ideal for layering with another short or wearing as a standalone piece on weekend rides through the countryside. The Fit Sensor fabric is Garneau's exclusive material, designed to wick moisture and keep you dry through the summer. The HugFit waistband lays flat to reduce pinching for next-to-skin comfort.
- A lightweight road short for fair-weather rides
- Fit Sensor fabric wicks moisture to keep you cool
- Form-fitting design reduces drag to promote speed
- AirZone 2 chamois provides support without bulk
- HugFit waist delivers a proper fit through movement