Grip, dexterity, and durability.
There's nothing worse than struggling to grip your bars, especially when you're pummeling over rocks and roots at high speeds on the trail or grinding over a bumpy back road. That's where the Louis Garneau Men's Elan Glove comes into play, providing sure-handed dexterity, non-slip grip, and abrasion-resistance for trail riding and exploring back roads on your gravel bike.
GTEX synthetic leather provides high levels of durability, should you take a minor spill or skid out at high speeds on the trail. This trail glove is perforated to increase breathability and features Biogel 2 padding in the palm that absorbs fatiguing vibration over uneven terrain. It's finished with a soft thumb, so you can wipe sweat dripping down your face in hot weather.
- Sure-handed grip and durability for trail and gravel
- GTEX synthetic leather withstands abrasion and spills
- Biogel 2 padding at palm absorbs fatiguing vibration
- Perforated palm provides cooling airflow on hot days
- Soft thumb panel for wiping sweat off your face
- Stretch cuff with hook-and-loop closure