While your ride mates nurse scratched hands and blistered palms, you're calming chilling by the side of the trail and unwrapping your snacks in comfort alongside your trusty Louis Garneau Women's Ditch Gloves. Their single-piece palm construction minimizes friction, while a padding-free, silicone-striped surface allows a tactile trail feel and secure purchase on the bars. On the back, breathable fabrics wick moisture away to keep your hands dry and cool, all while adding an extra layer of protection to fend off errant branches and other trail debris.
- A long-fingered glove for your next trail adventure
- Stretchy mesh back breathes and dries quickly
- Seamless palm for comfortable grip on the bars
- Micro-suede on thumb softly wipes away sweat
- Silicone printing on palm increases grip
- Touchscreen compatibility for mid-ride social shares
- Item #LGN00GN
- [back] mesh, [palm] perforated synthetic leather
- Recommended Use
- mountain bike
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help