Cycling Inner Short
Laying a proper foundation is the key to success, and we’d wager that the best foundation for a good day on the bike is a supportive chamois. Louis Garneau backs this up with its AirSport seat pad that layers neatly under your baggies for added comfort on every ride.
- A perfect foundation for your days on the trail
- Lightsens fabric is stretchy, breathable, and lightweight
- Airsport chamois supports your sit bones and damps vibrations
- Wide, HugFit waist is flattering and comfortable all day
- Powerband at thighs helps secure hem in place, doesn’t ride up
- Item #LGNZ4AP
- 4 season
- Leg Gripper
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, cyclocross, enduro, gravel, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
August 21, 2022
My favorite chamois!
- I've put it through the wringer
Finally coming back to review these after having them over a year. This is my favorite chamois for mountain biking! The pad has perfect support where it's needed and is thin and breathable everywhere it's not. I had tried several different brands in search of a waist band that didn't dig into my stomach, and this one has the most comfortable design by far. The material is comfortable, breathable, and stays in place over long rides. The legs don't ride up at all, but also don't leave elastic ring marks around my thighs after a long ride. They've stayed in great shape over a year of heavy use.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help