2004 Long-Sleeve Top
In winter, staying dry is just as important as staying warm. In fact, the two go hand-in-hand. If an interval series or a punchy effort leave you with a sheen of sweat on your skin, then the cold will eventually turn that moisture into clammy chill. Once that sets in, there's no going back. Louis Garneau's 2004 Long-Sleeve Top is a baselayer for cold-weather training from cycling to Nordic skiing, or it can be a stand-alone top for chilly runs. However you use it, the Drytex 2004 material stretches to provide a next-to-skin fit, where it pulls moisture away from you and out into the dry winter air in order to keep you dry, (relatively) warm, and on-point to hit your training goals.
- Stay dry during cold-weather training with this baselayer
- Pulls moisture from the skin while cycling or Nordic skiing
- Fits tight to accommodate layering and wicking
- Flatlock seams maintain comfort against skin
- Anti-odor properties reduce the accumulation of funk
- Reflective accent adds visibility as a stand-alone running top
- Item #LGN00HX
- Drytex 2004
- Insulation Weight
- Recommended Use
- hiking, nordic classic, nordic skate, nordic touring, road running, snowshoe hiking, snowshoe running, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.