Salita II Cycling Shoe
The Salita II is a limited edition road shoe that Giro designed for recreational cycling and indoor training. Its moderately stiff sole is suitable for beginner cyclists, and its focus on comfort appeals to athletes training at the gym. Giro made it all the more versatile by accommodating 2-bolt and 3-bolt cleats so you can ride multiple bikes with the same shoe all the easier. The Salita II also features a supple microfiber upper that's treated for water-resistance against muddy streets. Giro made the footbed out of cushy EVA and treated it with Aegis for odor control.
- Limited edition road shoe shaped for beginning cyclists
- Nylon sole ensures stable stiffness and all-day comfort
- Breathable microfiber upper treated for water-resistance
- Molded footbed with medium arch support and Aegis odor control
- Compatible with 2-bolt and 3-bolt cleats
- Precision Fit made all the more precise with three hook-and-loop tags