Riv'ette CS Glove
According to Giro, the Riv'ette CS Glove is the lightest full finger glove they've made to date, catering to riders that prefer a minimalist glove with no excess bulk. By using the finest Italian-made Gradient stretch-woven back hand fabric, Giro is able to achieve a compressive feel that's almost like wearing no gloves at all. In addition to this airy back hand material, Giro incorporates a Cool Skin microfiber palm that's both lightweight and breathable, but also remarkably tough. This makes the Riv'ette CS an ideal choice when temperatures start to soar and you need maximum control with great bar feel.
- Giro's lightest full-finger mountain bike glove to date
- Minimalist design provides a great handlebar feel
- Engineered with Super Fit for optimal comfort
- Airy material feels almost like you're wearing no gloves
- Microfiber palm is breathable, tough, and dries quickly
- Slip-on design is comfortable and convenient
- Microfiber thumb wipe is highly absorbent
- Item #GIR00KR
- [palm] Cool Skin microfiber, [upper] Gradient stretch-woven synthetic, [thumb wipe] microfiber
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.