Complete your kit and protect your palms.
You've seen fellow cyclists out riding your favorite routes dressed in full kit, with matching gloves even though it's warm enough that you're sweating as you ride. If you've found yourself wondering what the point of wearing half-finger gloves on a warm summer or fall ride is, we understand. But we also know that, as one of only three contact points with a bike, your hands take on their fair share of abuse, so we think gloves are among the most under-appreciated pieces of kit. Giro's Jag Gloves provide palm protection with light padding and improve rather than impede your grip on the handlebars with a microfiber palm and moisture-wicking Lycra to keep you comfortable during hot climbs. A microfiber wiping surface on the upper helps keep your sunglasses clear without scratching the lenses, and hook-and-loop straps makes the gloves easy to pull on and off.
- Short-finger gloves for warm-weather riding
- Lightweight padding absorbs vibrations
- Microfiber palm improves your grip on your bars
- Stretchy Lycra breathes and moves well
- Hook-and-loop closure makes on and off a breeze
- Item #GIR008H
- [palm] microfiber, [upper] Lycra
- hook-and-loop strap
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year