Item # GIR00IX
Giro Classic Cotton Cap Arte Sempre $17.95
Art is what makes us human.
Nothing quite screams cyclist like the iconic cotton cycling cap. As versatile as it is stylish, we tend to don one on rides year round as it provides shade from the sun, coverage from wind and rain, and some insulation when it’s cool or sweat-wicking when it gets hot. The other thing about cycling caps is you can never have too many. Giro's Italian-made Arte Sempre Classic Cotton Cap fits the bill of what we look for in a hat nicely and it fits easily under a helmet.
- A cycling cap that is versatile year round
- Fits under a helmet and provides protection from the elements
- Iconic style easily announces that you're a cyclist
- Arte Sempre celebrates melding art with athletic passion
View more Cycling Hats & Caps
Reviews & Community
fits big noggins
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
ALL the other cycling caps may be designed by and for diminutive euro-racer types. This one has a fabric cut and elastic that will accommodate a bigger head. I'm in MD or LG in cycling helmets and roughly 7 1/2 in fitted ballcap. This works for me.