Why We Like The Camden MIPS Helmet
Your everyday commute requires comfort and the safety that means you can do it again tomorrow. This helmet features an attractive style that doesn't take anything away from its protective properties—and it's even rated to the new Speed E-Bike standard. MIPS technology reduces the rotational forces that make it from the ground to your head with a breakaway layer, while Air-FX Padding absorbs the impact of the hit. The integrated rear light system has 3 modes and provides substantially increased visibility by making the entire rear section of the helmet glow red.
- Helmet for commuting with peace of mind
- MIPS technology reduces rotational forces in a crash
- Adjustable vents provides customizable airflow for your ride
- Roc Loc Air fit system dials in a precise fit
- Integrated USB rechargeable rear light keeps you visible to traffic
- Fidlock magnetic buckle closure
- Certified to the new Speed E-Bike standard
- Ages 5 and older
- Item #GIR00I7
- Impact Management
- 10 vents
- Fit Adjustment
- Roc Loc Air
- NTA 8776 , Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 1lb 8oz (690g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 13, 2021
- I've put it through the wringer
Good helmet. Fits well, magnetic latch is great. My only complaint is battery life. I seem to get about 80 to 90 minutes per charge which is not quite enough to get back-and-forth to work.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help