Bronte MIPS XL Helmet
Right at home on pavement or the trail, the Bronte MIPS XL Helmet brings the renowned Giro fit to those of us in need of an extra-large helmet size. Giro uses In-mold construction to bond the shell to the impact foam, making the helmet light without compromising strength and durability. The Bronte is well-ventilated, and uses Giro's Roc Loc adjustment system for a fine-tuned fit with quick adjustability. Because helmet technology has trickled down in recent years, the helmet integrates a Multi-directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) that allows the shell to rotate or shear upon impact, helping to disperse the forces of off-angle or indirect impacts.
- A versatile road or trail helmet for larger head sizes
- In-mold construction optimizes strength and saves weight
- MIPS system reduces the force of certain types of impacts
- Roc Loc adjustment lets you dial in the perfect fit
- Plenty of ventilation for high-intensity riding on hot days