Item # GIO008X
Giordana Vero Pro Orica Team Jersey - Men's $89.95
2016's Roubaix is the greatest race we've ever seen. After a final 10km that were more animated than all 21 days of most grand tours, Hayman's Cinderella victory saw him triumph against all odds after rolling into the velodrome with—dare we make another superlative claim?—the greatest cobblestone cyclist of this generation. And maybe even of all time. Yet the Australian journeyman had three things on his side: a belief in himself, some smart positioning, and a pair of well-timed box-ins that effectively closed the door on Boonen. Giordana's Vero Pro Orica Men's Team Jersey may not net us a similar victory, but it does add some inspiration for getting out and testing our own mettle.
The Vero Pro is similar to the standard Vero, albeit with two key differences. First, it's got Orica branding on it; second, it's made with some new, proprietary fabrics that are more printable, which lets Giordana apply the team branding. The jersey still features the more generous fit, breathable properties, and classic Giordana finishing details, but it does so while flying the standard for Australia's most successful cycling team.
- Celebrate the greatest race of all time with this cycling jersey
- Microfiber material manages moisture and fights odor
- More generous fit than Giordana's painted-on race jerseys
- "Pro" designation means the jersey takes to sublimated graphics
- Classic, tried and true construction details ensure longevity
- Standard complement of pockets for your own springtime epics
- Blocks UV rays in daytime and reflects light in dim conditions
- Giordana is committed to 100% Italian construction
View more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
25 - 28in
(63.5 - 71cm)
28 - 32in
(71 - 81cm)
32 - 36in
(81 - 91cm)
36 - 40in
(91 - 101.5cm)
40 - 44in
(101.5 - 112cm)
37 - 38in
(94 - 96.5cm)
38 - 39in
(96.5 - 99cm)
40 - 42in
(101.5 - 106.5cm)
43 - 44in
(109 - 112cm)
45 - 46in
(114 - 117cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.